Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My First Blog Post: Gratitude, Blessings and Namaste

Hello to my first ever blog post!! How exciting! I hope everyone is doing super well!! As you may know, I'm teaching yoga now in Ireland at Sunrise Studio in Dun Laoghaire. You are more than welcome to come to my classes..I teach on Saturdays at 11am and Sundays at 4pm. You can find more information by going to http://www.sunrise.ie/

I feel very fortunate to have met many wonderful people in the 2.5 months I've been here, and also feel very lucky to have the opportunity to teach yoga here in Ireland. I hope you find my blog enjoyable, insightful and inspirational....thanks for joining me on this journey as I take my yoga "off the mat" and actually live it!

In Deep Gratitude!
Blessings and Namaste,
Anna

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Congratulations on your first blog, Anna! It's so nice to see you sharing your passions online. Namaste right back at you - Kathy

mary said...

This sounds fantastic ! I honestly can’t wait I hope there isnt too much wait for it to be shown in the UK but the second it does you can count on me watching it.

lifestyle