Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What kind of junkie are you?

An essential part of yoga is to really get to know ourselves and who we are. This includes what we like and don't like and embrace everything about ourselves...the good and the bad. Speaking of this, I have been spending a lot of time on the Internet...mainly because I think technology is a great tool and has many uses: it provides me with a wealth of information about any given topic, connects me to the world and people and is visually and intellectually stimulating for me. That's why I dabble in Facebook and Youtube and have now started this blog. So, it's all good!! I admit that I'm an Internet/Technology Junkie...I know that a junkie can be associated with a drug user, but in this case I'm using the following definition of junkie:

"One who has an insatiable interest or devotion"

So, aside being an Internet junkie, I'm obviously a Yoga junkie, "my nephew" junkie (you can tell why...his photo is on the right), love junkie, people junkie, coffee junkie, friends and family junkie, travel junkie...I'm a junkie of all sorts!!!!

Feel free to comment below to let me know what kind of Junkie you are :) I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings and Namaste,
Anna

1 comment:

Renee said...

What a cool blog! Interesting take on junkie...