Aside from making you feel good, what are the benefits of doing yoga? Well, there are many... and well-supported by medical studies and journals. Here's just a few:
1. Regular yoga practice reduces stress.
2. Yoga can ease pain such as back and neck pain..even emotional pain!
3. Yoga teaches you how to breathe and expand your lung capacity!
4. Yoga improves flexibility, mobility and alignment. Your posture will improve!
5. Yoga asana (physical postures help you to build strength!)
6. Yoga can help you to control your weight!
7. Yoga improves your circulation and oxygenates your body!
8. Yoga gives you a workout!
9. Yoga improves your concentration and allows you to focus on the present!
10. Yoga gives you inner peace and more satisfaction about your life!
So, these are great reasons to do yoga! What do you get out of it personally? How has yoga changed your life? Would love to hear from you and how you've benefited from yoga practice!! Share your comments or questions below!
Blessings and Namaste,