1. Forgive yourself and others.
2. Practice Gratitude and Appreciation.
3. Live each day as though it were your last.
4. Meditate or Pray. I will add YOGA to this one.
5. Suspend Judgment: One judges another to feel less guilty about one’s own misgivings. Judgment energy is dense, dark and heavy. ON the other hand, unconditional acceptance is light, free and accepting.
6. View every experience as a gift.
7. Stay consciously aware of all your thoughts and feelings: It is easy to fall into negative patterns of complaining and feeling like a victim of society and your life. When you catch yourself in the negative zone, don’t feel badly about it and beat yourself up. Simply choose to switch your consciousness to one of gratitude and positive thinking.
8. Treat your physical body as your temple: Your body is the only vehicle you’ve been given for this ride called life. The better you care for your body by eating a healthy, balanced die, and by implementing a regular exercise routine, and by giving your body the rest it requires, the more you will experience increased energy, vitality, joy and freedom.
9. View the world through the eyes of a child.
10. Give love, love, love from your heart.
From The Speaking Tree” Corner in TOI (Times of India).
Blessings and Namaste,