1. Practice fierce gratitude ... for everything.
2. When needed, get on your knees and and ask for deep love and support from your guides, your god, your spirits, your ancestors, your soul.
3. Say what you mean; mean what you say. Keeps things less complicated. Keeps things emotionally clean and tidy.
4. Meditate, even if it is for 3 minutes a day. Sit still. Close your eyes and connect to yourself.
5. Move your body—dance, run, walk, yoga, self care.
6. Keep moving froward.
7. Open your heart through singing, prayer, laughter, or a big cry...
8. Create art daily. Simple is just fine. Write a poem, draw a picture, make a meal, set a table.
9. Be very kind—especially to yourself.
10. Don't judge.
11. When you feel like judging, see how that something you want to judge is actually something within you—and have compassion for yourself and the thing or the person you wanted to judge...
Every day we have a choice. How will we live this day? My wish for you and for me is that we create the lives we crave. Right?
Thank you Carrie-Anne Moss for these gems...www.annapurnaliving.com